Since its initial release, NIRO has been used in a number of projects. You can see some examples of pre-registrations and full studies below.
- The role of orthographic neighbourhood effects in lateralised lexical decision: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR): A systematic review of empirical studies.
- Interactive brains: A systematic review and meta-analysis of methodological factors in hyperscanning studies in social contexts
- A Systematic Review of Fear Learning in Adolescence
- Folk conceptions of free will: A systematic review and narrative synthesis of psychological research
If you have pre-registered, pre-printed or published a project using NIRO-SR, do get in touch so we can add it to the list above!